Even though this is still probably quite a subtle look, it is somewhat outside of my comfort some. I’m more of a classic black eyeliner and neutral contouring kinda gal. But when I saw Tanya Burr’s video of an Arab inspired look, I really wanted to try emerald eyeliner. She uses one from Mac, but I found a much cheaper version at Model’s own for 4 pounds. I thought this looks goes really well with my well-loved peacock dress from Matthew Williamson for H&M.
Here’s what I did:
1. Apply Urban Decay “halfbaked” over the eyelid (all shadows are from the Naked palette)
2. Apply Urban Decay “buck” in the crease and outer corner (doesn’t show up well in the photographs for some reason)
3. Apply Urban Decay “darkhorse” along the upper and lower lashes, focussing in the outer half of the eyes
4. Apply Urban Decay “virgin” as a brow bone highlight
5. Line the outer half of the upper and lower lashes with Model’s own kohl eyeliner in “peacock green”. Join the two lines as a subtle wing
6. Blend everything thoroughly, including the liner