1. For my face I used Dr. Jart’s Waterfuse BB cream, Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in Ivory (under eyes) and Vichy Dermablend liquid foundation in Opal (on dark spots)
2. For the eyes, I used the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
- I applied “Sidecar” over the lid
- I applied “Virgin” on the brow bone and a little bit on the centre of the lid and the inner corner
- I used “Buck” for the crease, focussing on the outer half
- I used “Darkhorse” to line the outer half of the upper and lower lash line. I joined the two lines in a small flick.
- I used my Model’s own blending brush (from the mini brush set) to blend everything together
- I curled my lashes and applied Urban Decay Cannonball mascara
3. On the lips I first applied Revlon’s Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in “Romantic” (bright red) and then layered “Crush” on top to create a deep red.
I wore this look with my MaxMara jumper, that I bought for 9 pounds at a charity shop!