Sometimes I feel like plain black eyeliner with a bit of a wing is the most clean, chic look. However, I didn’t want to go for the totally classic look – some sort of matte red lipstick – instead I thought a pop of colour and glossy texture might lighten the whole thing up a bit. I am currently trying out a sample of the new Lancome foundation, Teint Visionnaire. Will write a review on this and some other high-end foundations I have samples of soon!
- Lancome Teint Visionnaire in 02 (7-day sample)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
- Collection 2000 extreme 24 hour felt tip liner in Black
- Urban Decay Cannonball mascara
- L’oreal Rouge Caresse in Aphrodite scarlett