Apologies for the horrendous pun. This look is my first play around with the Urban Decay smoked eyeliner set (sold for £16 at lookfantastic.com).
– Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in Shell (I keep experimenting with both Shell and Nude)
– Maybelline Dream Lumi touch concealer in Ivory under the eyes
– Vichy Dermablend in Opal as concealer on spot
– Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Exposed
– Bronzer and Highlighter from the Sleek face form palette in Light
– Urban Decay 24/4 glide-on eye liners from the “smoked” set
I applied the grey eyeliner along my upper lash line with a small wing and along the outer half of my lower lash line. I smudged it with my fingers and repeated the application until I was happy with the intensity. I then applied the teal colour on top along the outer half of both lash lines and for the wing.
– Accessorize Lovely day eyeshadow palette
I used the matte grey colours to contour the crease
– Shu Uemure eyelash curler and Urban Decay Cannonball mascara
– plum coloured lipgloss from Marks & Spencer (shade “grape” from a mini gift set)