Welcome back to Kingdom of Tides!
I’m sure I am no different from you in that my thoughts are with the people in Boston.
I have been travelling for the past week and a half around Germany to visit friends and family, hence my absence from blogging. Today I am posting from Berlin using mainly new products I bought during my trip. I will definitely do a haul video showing and swatching everything I bought once I’m back.
This look basically builds around the lipgloss and the blush which are both pink with fine gold shimmer. The colours in the pictures are dull because I don’t have any photo editing software with me – just Paint!
– UMA Mineral powder makeup in 01 Porcelain (an awesome bargain from the German drugstore for 2,45 Euros and my first time experimenting with mineral makeup!)
– Vichy Dermablend in Opal and Maybelline Dream lumi touch in Ivory for concealing (nothing new here)
– Artdeco blusher in 30 (another German brand somewhere between drugstore and highend)
– Nyx Mosaic powder in highligher on the cheeckbones (sadly I dropped it and it smashed the first time I used it, but I don’t want to throw it away)
– Urban Decay Naked palette (Sidecar for the lid, Buck for the crease, Smog for the inner corner, Darkhorse along the lashline
– Urban Decay Cannonball mascara
– No eyelash curler as I got my eyelashes permed – will post about this experience soon!
– Nyx Mega Shine lipgloss in candy shop