I rarely wear black eyeliner on an everyday basis, although I love a neat feline flick for special occasions. This is me dipping my toe into the whole soft, smudged liner business.
– Laura Mercier Oil-free tinted moisturizer in Bisque
I bought this at Gatwick Airport duty free several months ago, but never really got into it. In the winter, the shade I was matched to was actually too dark for me. Now that I am more tanned (Chanel B30-B40), it’s a much better fit. I like this – it gives a bit of coverage that evens out my skintone while still looking natural.
– Soap and Glory Solar powder
The golden highlighter is growing on me!
– Alterra powder blush in natural rose
Stay tuned for a post on German drugstore makeup.
– Nars light reflecting loose setting powder (T-zone only)
My favourite setting powder ever. Instant Gaussian blur.
– Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on pencil in zero
Along the upper lash line and smudged out with a lip brush.
– Mac fluidline in Blacktrack.
Along the outer half of my lash line pressed into my lashes and dotted underneath.
– Maybelline One by One Waterproof mascara (what else?).
– Giorgio Armani Rouge d’Armani in 511
A high-end splurge that deserves a full review. Amazing formula that lasts.