I get very excited about new products. Who doesn’t? But today I ended up using all my old favourites. It started with my thinking “Why don’t I use my beloved Naked palette anymore?” And then one thing led to another…
– Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20
The only full size high-end foundation I own. Why do I always look for new bases? This one still has my favourite texture, finish and application.
– Nyx mosaid powder in Highlighter
Great highlighter. Not glittery at all, just a fine silvery shimmer.
– Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Exposed
Oh my gosh. So natural and beautiful. I used to use this every single day. Then summer came and with it my coral-peach obsession. This one is more plummy pink, great as we are going into Autumn.
– Soap and Glory solar powder
– Nars light reflecting loose setting powder
– Urban Decay Naked palette (Sin, Virgin, Darkhorse)
Amazing pigmentation, creamy texture. WHy did I ever stop using this?
– Eyeko skinny eyeliner
Helen Mirren signed my programme with this. If that’s not a good reason to use it, the easy application and staying power is.
– Rimmel Scandaleyes eye pencil in Nude
How could I forget about this instant eye brightener?
– Maybelline One by One waterproof mascara
– Mac Hug me
Long before I got properly into beauty, this used to be my go-to lipstick. It is pretty much the colour of my lips. Why am I still looking at nude lipsticks?! I also love the Lustre finish.