Somehow I felt like making videos again. Have a look to see my favourites for last month – featuring YSL Youth liberator foundation and the Nars Guy Bourdin One night stand palette.
Dancers are amazing to work with on photo shoots, and Merritt was no exception. She looked stunning and did the most beautiful movements without much direction.
For her make up I used the MUA Undress me too palette for the eyes along with a bit of the Naked palette. The eyeliner was my trusted Collection 2000 Extreme 24h waterproof felt tip. I used the Sleek Face form palette for contouring and the Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Exposed. I set everything with the Nars Light reflecting loose setting powder. For the lips I mixed Kate Moss for Rimmel No 05 and Mac Modesty.
The final pictures will be up on this blog soon. Stay tuned.
Behind the scenes camera: Danielle Kijewski
My latest video is all about skincare. I’ve spent quite a long time researching and trying out products to find those that really work for my skin, but now I am finally happy with my current routine. It doesn’t give me perfect skin, but then, who is lucky enough to be blessed with perfect skin? I think my very first post on this blog was actually about why I care about skincare and how it is a way for me to look after myself.
– Alverde Heilerde Waschcreme (sold at the German drugstore chain dm)
– La Roche-Posay effaclar duo
– La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV intense legere
– La Roche-Posay Hydraphase intense eye cream
– Origins super spot remover
– Boots tea tree and witch hazel spot wand
– Simple nourishing eye-make up remover
– Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
– Sanctuary Thermal detox mask
– Ren Gycolactic radiance renewal mask
(First impression video here)
Make-up I’m wearing:
Bare minerals original
Nars light reflecting setting powder
Maybelline vivids in Neon red
Watch me get ready for a college ball. I am going for a classic, glamorous look.
Burt’s Bees Lemon and Vitamin E bath and body oil
Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal mask
La Roche Rosay Effaclar duo
Lavera pore refining moisturizing fluid
Nuxe Reve de miel lip balm
Laura Mercier foundation primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B20
Autograph foundation brush
Vichy Dermablend in opal
Maybelline dream lumi touch in ivory
Urban Decay eyeprimer potion
Urban Decay Naked palette (Naked, sidecar, virgin)
MUA Undress me too palette
Yves Rocher blending brush
Eyeko Skinny eyeliner
Maybelline one by one waterproof mascara
Eylure Katy Perry Oh Honey eyelashes
Sleek face form palette in light
Autograph retractable powder brush
Artdeco powder brush in 30
Model’s own mini powder brush
Babyliss Boutique Soft Waves
Primark hair clip
Sleek twist up lipliner in Currant
Sans Soucis Everyday perfect lipstick in Charming pink
Dress – Ted Baker (Bicester Village outlet)
– Boots tea tree and witch hazel cleansing toner
– Simple nourishing eye make-up remover
– La Roche Posay Effaclar duo
– Boots Botanics radiant red shampoo
– Sanctuary body wash
– Urban Decay Cannonball mascara
On my lips I’m wearing L’Oreal Rouge Caresse in Aphrodite Scarlett and for my eye makeup I used the MUA Undress me too palette. The shirt is from Zara.
Watch my latest video to see my April favourites.
– Homemade lip scrub: Sugar, argan oil, natural vanilla essence
– Barry M Gelly Hi shine nail polish in Prickly Pear and Pomegranate
– Bourjois Magic nail polish remover
– Uma mineral powder makeup in 01 Porcelain
– ebelin mineral foundation brush (sold at dm in Germany)
– Revlon lip butter in Sorbet
– Nyx Mega shine lipgloss in Candy shop and La la (for swatches see this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV-XJgiQM7k)
– Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencils (Smoked set):
– Eyeko skinny eyeliner